The online classes are being conducted using the Zoom platform. Those who want to attend the classes using their mobile phones or tablets can download the Zoom Cloud Meetings application from Google Play Store (Android) or Apple Store (iOS).
We are conducting a short term course 'SANATANA HINDU DHARMA – VISION, VALUES AND A WAY OF LIFE' which focuses on teenagers and young adults brought up in Modern cultural environments, who want to understand the relevance and meaningfulness of Hindu religious and cultural practices and ritual forms.
The classes start on August 15 2020 and will be held every Saturday and Sunday for eight weeks.
Those who wish to join the classes can send us a Whatsapp message at +919710946652.
- Shri. Kalyankumar is conducting Vedanta classes online in English and Tamil
- Taittiriya Upanishad classes in English every saturday from 6.00 pm to 7.00 pm IST
- Bhagavad Gita classes based on Shankara Bhashya in Tamil every Sunday from 8.00 am to 9.00 am IST
- Shri. Jaishankar is conducting Vedanta classes online in English
Brhadaranyaka Upanishad classes every sunday from 6.00 pm to 7.00 pm IST from 19 Sep 2018, Vijayadashami day.
Classes on meaning of Veda Mantras and Suktas, every saturday from 7.00 am to 8.00 am IST from 13th June 2020.
- Smt. Srividya Jaishankar is conducting online Vedanta and chanting classes thrice a week in Tamil. The classes are
- 'Devi Bhagavatham' classes in Tamil on Monday evenings from 6.30 pm to 7.30 pm IST
- 'Purpose prayers' classes in Tamil on Thursday mornings from 12.00 pm to 1.00 pm IST
- 'Purpose prayers' classes in English on Thursday evenings from 7.30 pm to 8.30 pm IST
- Children's Dharma Varshini classes in Tamil every Saturday evening 7.30 pm IST, covering chanting and Ramayana for Children.
- Guided Meditation in English on demand.
- Br. Sharan Lakshminarayanan is conducting online Vedanta, Chanting and Samskritam classes in English. The classes are
- Katopanishad on Tuesday mornings from 5.30 am to 6.30 am IST
- Chanting on Wednesday mornings from 5.30 am to 6.30 am IST
- Samskritam on Sunday mornings from 5.30 am to 6.30 am IST, Monday mornings from 5.30 am to 6.30 am IST and Thursday mornings from 5.30 am to 6.30 am IST
- Bhagavad Gita Bhashya in english on Saturday mornings from 5.30 am to 6.30 am IST
- Shri. Dharani Venkatakrishnan is conducting Vedanta classes in Tamil and chanting classes, every day of the week at Madurai Road, Tirunelveli, TamilNadu.